Terms & Conditions
- SITE CONTENT AND INFORMATION. The Sites contain information, advice, text, and other materials that are provided for your convenience and enjoyment. You should be aware that the information might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Idolstore makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency, or reliability of any information and shall not be liable for any lack of the foregoing. Descriptions of, or references to, products within this Site does not imply endorsement of that product and are not warranted to be accurate, complete, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Idolstore is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it according to Idolstore.net’s Return Policy.
- YOUR ACCOUNT.If you register on the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Idolstore does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Idolstore reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Idolstore reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at any time without prior notice.
Idolstore does not knowingly collect information from children, including those less than thirteen years of age. If you are a child, do not submit any information to Idolstore. If a parent, guardian, or other concerned person becomes aware that we have collected information from a child, including one less than 13 years of age, please contact us promptly and we will take steps to delete and remove any such information.
- ERRORS ON THE SITES. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. In the event a product price is listed incorrectly due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our vendors, Idolstore shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Idolstore will immediately refund the amount charged to your credit card.
- ORDER POLICY & SHIPPING. Pricing and promotions on Idolstore.net may vary from that of affiliated sites. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Idolstore reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Idolstore reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. All orders placed on this Site are subject to product availability. All items purchased from Idolstore are sent by a third-party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract.
- DISTRIBUTING USER CONTENT. Idolstore may allow users to the Sites to post reviews and comments (“Content”) on products featured on the Sites. By submitting such Content, you automatically agree and promise that all Content is accurate and original and that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Idolstore and anyone Idolstore permits may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship in any media, based on and including the Content. Additionally, you grant Idolstore the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Content.
- NO ENDORSEMENT OF USER CONTENT. Users to the Sites are prohibited from posting through the Sites any harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, abusive, threatening, privacy invading, libelous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content of any kind, or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual or other rights of another. You acknowledge that Idolstore does not endorse or pre-screen content, but that Idolstore and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move, or remove any content that is available via the Sites. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Content posted by you.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED BY Idolstore ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Idolstore MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITES. Idolstore DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITES, Idolstore’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM Idolstore ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Idolstore DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Idolstore WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, BREACH OF SECURITY, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH Idolstore WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY BE INAPPLICABLE TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.